Monday, March 4, 2013

It's hard to dance with a devil on your back...

Happy March 4th!!! Did you know today is the only date on the calendar that is also a command???
March Forth :)

March Forth is marked by the idea of people dedicating this day as a renewed opportunity to improve their lives, to "march forth" towards their dreams. I haven't thought about this "holiday" in several years, but now more than ever is the perfect time for me to acknowledge this friendly reminder from my calendar & refocus some priorities in my life.
 
Pictured Above: Mindy letting go of stress, refocusing her priorities, dancing with her oddly high arches, wearing fabulous red skinny jeans

Here's to refreshing my life & hoping you feel motivated to do the same.
~M

ps- dance around to Florence at least twice a week. She's good for the soul.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment