Saturday, December 15, 2012

Coming Soon




I had every intention of creating the 2012 family vacation video (like last year) but then the weeks (months, actually) flew by and the project was never completed. Somehow, I was just too distract...with Pinterest, and a broken toe and Felicity.

Around Thanksgiving, LC came up with a great idea...We should screen the vacation video at the family Christmas party! YES! Yes, we should, you smart cookie. And so my deadline was set.

I worked away learning the basics of iMovie while my eyes became a blurry mess from hours of staring at the computer screen. But, alas! The video is done and will be showcased on December 26 during a small private screening in Philadelphia, PA.

If you're dying to see my handiwork, you can check out the trailer HERE:




xoxo,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment